среда, 28 марта 2012 г.

Оригинальный текст MONT

Вообще отсюда, но на слух разбираемо ;)

Night time, sharpens,
heightens each sensation,
Darkness, multiplies imagination.
Slowly all the senses,
abandon their defences,
Helpless to resist the notes I write,
For I compose the music of the night.

Close your eyes, for your eyes will only tell the truth,
And the truth isn’t what you want to see.
In the dark it is easy to pretend,
That the truth is what it ought to be.

Take your time, breath in,
filling us completely.
First love, slaughter,
adverse words of greeting.
As the night is nearing,
the touch, the taste, and hearing,
Gradually replace redundent sight,
Preparing for the music of the night.

Close your eyes, let the touch of it, abuse the soul;
Let it’s timbre crescendo in the flame.
Can you tell, is it pleasure? Is it pain?
From now on, you’ll never be the same.

Go now,
gently;
my music, though you fear it,
Let me show you,
only stay, and hear it.

Measure after measure, an instrument of pleasure!
A treasure-house, of passion and delight.
Come join me in the music of the night.
All alone, my soul can not be right,
Help me make the music of the night.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий